I finished Americana Sampling last night. I am so tickled to have a finish for 2009.
I have worked on several other projects over the weekend as well….
Just a little bit of stitching in several…not a lot in any. 🙂 Please excuse my dark photos and wrinkly fabric. I took the pictures fast tonight with no natural light whatsoever.
We are projected to get a significant winter storm starting tomorrow evening. I like snow. I like wintry weather. There is something about being warm and cozy and stuck in the house for a few days that I really enjoy. I think it is the reprieve and the downtime, as well as the scenery that I love.I am really hoping that this time we get what the meteorologists are forecasting. I would love to have a significant stretch of time to stitch and watch movies.
I’ve been tagged by Melissa! This is my first ever tag. 🙂 I am supposed to list five “addictions” and then tag five others.
In no particular order:
1. Cross-stitch: that’s a given. 🙂 I love to stitch. I have been stitching since I was 18 and a freshman in college. One of my dearest friends that I met in college taught me how, and I have loved it since.
2. Scrapbooking: I love scrapbook as much as I love to cross-stitch. I love to put photos, memories, and paper together. I attibute this love of photos + memories to my father, who documented our lives extensively through photos and home movies as my brother and I were growing up (and still does).
3. Reading: I love to read. Books, magazines, websites, pretty much anything. I can be perfectly content pretty much anywhere as long as I have something to read.
4. my iPod: this provides me endless hours of entertainment. Everything from music, to games, to audiobooks–I can even surf the net on it in a pinch. 🙂
5. Chocolate: I love it. I have a huge sweet tooth.
Since I really don’t know five people to tag, I am going to say that if you read my blog, consider yourself tagged. 🙂 (and post me a comment, I love to read them! ). 🙂
Melissa, thank you for tagging me. (and thanks for the other new release suggestions! 🙂 I am going to check those out.).
It is time to put my son to bed and he can’t find his Lambie that he sleeps with. I guess I better try to hunt it down. Then I am going to get my stitching back out while I watch a movie on TV with hubby. Hope everyone has a good start to the week.
Until next time,